1. Cotton fabric: refers to the fabric woven with cotton yarn or cotton and cotton chemical fiber blended yarn. It has good air permeability, good moisture absorption and comfortable wearing. It is a popular fabric with strong practicability. It can be divided into two categories: pure cotton products and cotton blends.
2. Hemp fabrics: pure hemp fabrics woven from hemp fibers and fabrics blended or interwoven with hemp and other fibers are collectively referred to as hemp fabrics. The common characteristics of hemp fabrics are hard texture, rough and stiff, cool and comfortable, and good moisture absorption. They are ideal summer clothing fabrics. Hemp fabrics can be divided into two categories: pure spinning and blending.
3. Silk fabric: it is a high-end variety in textiles. Mainly refers to the fabrics with mulberry silk, pressed silk, rayon, and synthetic filament as the main raw materials. It has the advantages of being thin, light, soft, smooth, elegant, gorgeous and comfortable.
4. Wool fabric: a fabric made of wool, rabbit hair, camel hair, and wool-type chemical fiber as the main raw materials. Generally wool is the main material. It is a high-end clothing fabric throughout the year, with good elasticity, wrinkle resistance and firmness. , Durable and wear-resistant, strong warmth, comfortable and beautiful, and pure color advantages, deeply welcomed by consumers.
5. Purified fiber fabrics: Chemical fiber fabrics are loved by people for their fastness, good elasticity, firmness, wear resistance and washing resistance, and easy storage and collection. Pure fiber fabrics are fabrics woven from pure chemical fibers. Its characteristics are especially determined by the characteristics of the chemical fiber itself. Chemical fiber is processed into a certain length according to different needs, and made into silk, cotton, linen, elastic wool, and medium-length wool-like fabrics according to different processes.